Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Congratulations Daniele Nestola!

After reading an article, that Daniele Nestola won the Latin American Poker Tour title. Wow! he did great! It is always a good feeling to read amazing news like this. I heard that Daniele’s friends were watching all throughout the game. A poker player must be very lucky to have supportive friends who are always there to lift you up when you feel that you might lose the game.

To win a title in a prestigious game is a fulfilling achievement for poker players. After spending long hours, days, months and even years of playing and studying the techniques of poker really worth the time.

As an amateur player like me, I would not stop searching and studying poker strategies to improve my skills to win the game. I want to be like them. I want to be on the list of the finest poker players in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment